The Concrete Crushing Station
The concrete crushing station was inaugurated on the 8th of December 2010 and it complies both with the strictest Romanian requirements and those of the European Community. The aim of the creation of the concrete crushing station was to ensure the adequate treatment of the waste from constructions/demolishing collected selectively form the metropolitan zone Oradea and Bihor county.
The technological process is made of several stages (taking over of the waste, loading into the crushing machine, mechanical selection of dead heaps-iron-concrete, loading onto dump trucks), following that the wastes are transformed into secondary material such as:
1. artificial aggregates of big dimensions deriving from concrete crushing;
2. concrete reinforcement;
3. dead heaps.
The concrete crushing station is made of a concrete platform of 2,000 square meters (on which the main phases of the crushing process happen).
The services are performed with the help of a crushing machine with mobile jaws, type TEREX FINLAJ J-1160:
1. loading of crushable waste into the machine with a chain-type excavator
2. crushing of the waste (making of 3 types: crushed concrete, dead heaps, separated iron);
3. direct loading of the crushed concrete into dump trucks.
The concrete crushing station of ECO BIHOR SRL can offer you several variants of the services supplied, of which we mention the following:
1. version 1
1. recycling as a service;
2. the client keeps the end-product (crushed concrete, iron);
2. version 2
1. partial recycling;
2. the client keeps the separated iron following crushing;
3. the crushed concrete is kept by ECO BIHOR;
3. version 3
1. treatment of the waste from demolishing;
2. the end-product is kept by ECO BIHOR (crushed concrete, iron).
By the introduction of these materials recuperated from waste into the industrial cycle comes the economy of natural resources and energy.
For any information please do not hesitate to contact us!